My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tell It To Me YOU Tuesday "Ain't Too Proud To Beg"

I wrote a few of you privately about my last post on the Best of Blog awards. My concerns were this: I didn't want anyone to think that just because I was encouraging y'all to go and vote that I meant you had to go vote for ME. I know you probably already know this, but I didn't know, ya know? So I wanted to clear the air here officially.

That being said, a few of you actually did go out and vote for me, which I'm flattered and extremely humbled by.

But now, it's personal.

So if you have enjoyed visiting AOGB over the past year, I meekly ask you to consider nominating my little corner of the world. So far I've been nominated for best overall blog which is an extreme long shot, but hey so was Hilary Swank at the Oscars that one year, right? I can't promise you anything in return other than more of the same. If that's cool by you, great. If not, then well, you wouldn't be the type of person who would be voting for me anyhow now would you?

And of course, if you love someone else even more than me, please let them know by nominating them. I know I did. My nominations so far are as follows:

Best Education Blog(s)

Fred's World
Education Wonks

Best LGBT Blog(s)

It's Matt's World
Blah, Blah Black Sheep

Best Mommy Blog

The Daily Bitch

Most Inspirational Blog

Club Cav
An Audience of One

Snarkiest Blog

Tiny Voices In My Head

Most Humorous Blog

The Sound of Muzik

If you want extra credit, you can let me know who you voted for in the comments (especially if it isn't me). I love to "meet" witty bloggers I may not know about otherwise. Nominations are open until January 3rd, 2006. I promise not to write about this again. At least not until January 2nd and then perhaps again if one of my blogging friends makes the top 10. But otherwise, you'll hear zilch from me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get going. I'm not completely comfortable with this semi self promotion, so I feel like I should go wash the sheets or something.

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online