My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Nine Great Things About I Love The 90's: 1994

1. On John Tesh "It's just to signal aliens, John Tesh's music, isn't it?'"- Bil Dwyer

2. On Speed "If I'm on a bus and a dude like Keanu Reeves gets on there and he's trying to warn me, I couldn't believe him cause that voice: Yo, there's a bomb on the bus. I'd be like dude sit your surfer ass down!"-Godfrey

3. On OJ Simpson "This is the movie in which OJ stars and and he gets into a Ford Bronco but instead of he can't go under fifty-five, he can't go over thirty-five or something terible is going to happen, like a double murder."- Michael Ian Black

4. On the Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding scandal "I know I was really supposed to like Nancy and then I went you know, I'm not sure I really like her that much either."- Jane Seymour

5. On Boyz To Men "I remember one dude was all stretched like somebody chewed him up like bubble gum. You know how you just take bubble gum and shape it into something when you was a kid? That was that kid. Then you had the one with the fat jaw. He didn't have a fat lip, but he had a swollen chin area. It was just a weird face, you know what I'm saying?"- Patrice Neal

"You think if you can get four guys who can harmonize like that and make such memorable, lovely songs that one of them would be attractive."- Michael Ian Black

6. On NYPD Blue "I'm not sure who's clamoring to see Dennis Franz's ass, but I guess they did focus groups and people wanted to see it, so Steven Bocho served it up."- Brian Unger

7. On Salt N'Pepa "This is mighty, mighty good man, this fabulous man they are singing about spends quality time with his kids when he can. Which is my favorite caveat of all time...you know, when he can."- Beth Littleford

8. On Reality Bites "And Ben Stiller should be punished because he wants to have a career? I wanna have a career! Look at me. I'm talking to you assholes. I am being punished every single day of my life. I'm Ben Stiler in that scenario. I wish I could be Ethan Hawke. Who's gonna write my poetry? I don't have any poetry. I'm on VH fucking 1."- Michael Ian Black

9. On Forrest Gump "It starts to send a bad message when anyone who plays a character whose at all mentally incapcitated is at least nominated, if not given an Oscar."- Beth Littleford

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online