My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Start Spreading The News

The following are friendly reminders:

1. Judy and I are hoping to have a real life blogger get together, hopefully sometime in June. It would be in the Central/Southern Jersey/Philadelphia area. If you haven't added your name to the VIP list, post a note of interest in the comments or email me directly at aogbgirl@yahoo.com

2. While I'm on the subject of Judy she is still looking for brand, spankin' new blog design. She has some ideas, she's just waiting for a very cheap designer who, out of the kindness of his or her heart, is willing to help bring them to life. And yes, I swear I have other friends besides Judy, she's just my only real life friend who also happens to blog. Shut up.

3. I've linked to the latest Blog Awards. You can enter and vote by clicking this hyperlink or you could click the button on the left hand side of this blog. You don't have to vote for me, though a vote my way doesn't cost anything.:) I would explain this in more detail, but I'm afraid I don't really understand how these awards work. In fact, if you figure it out, let me know, k?

4. The March game is still going on. Get in on it while the gettin' is good.

5. And last, but certainly not least, Miss Cav is rallying for a very good cause over at her blog. Do stop by and help her out. For once I won't be ashamed if you say Janet made you do it.

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online