My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

That's What They Say, But Who Are They Anyway?

First things first: My friend Judy is in the market for a makeover. I'm not talking about some Queer Eye for the Straight Girl type thing, I mean a blog makeover. If you have any advice or input whatsoever, go visit her, pretty please with a cherry on top.

A select few of you may recall the game I proposed at the beginning of the month. I say a select few because that's about the amount of people who actually played. To that I say, shame on you! Games are no fun if no one is playing along. Just ask your everyday house cat.

So I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself. Throughout the month of March, I want to hear from YOU about THEM. In this case, them is the unknown; the fabulous bloggers out there who have great things to say, only I don't know that they've been saying them because I don't them.

Rules of Conduct:

1. You can pick as many new blogs to introduce me to as you want, as long as you have valid reasons to support your claim.
2. You can post the blog(s) here in the comments or send any suggestions to me via email @ aogbgirl@yahoo.com
3. You can do so throughout the month of March (of course, once March is over and you find a site worth visiting, I'd still be much obliged).
4. The blog cannot currently be a part of my blogroll. This isn't meant to be cruel. It's just that if it's already there, I already know about it. Duh.
5. Yes, you can recommend yourself. If your not blogrolled that is. So if the shoe fits, blog about it.

What I Need To Know:

1. A little background info on said site (url, author, anything else of interest that might make it stand out)
2. Why you recommend this site(s).
3. Why you think this site would fit in nicely with the wacky sidekicks of AOGB.
4. Why I should listen to you, anyway.

The winning blog(s), depending on how many entries there are, will get a big screen plasma TV.

Sha. Yeah, riight!

No, seriously, the winning blog(s) will get added to my blogroll. They also will get a featured post, along with the blogger who made me go there, but in a good way. You might be thinking, "boy, this doesn't sound like a lot". You'd also be right, but unfortunately, it's all I've got.:(

So go ahead. Go get them and bring them to me. And while you're at it, tell them "everyone" is doing it.

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online