My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Thursday, December 28, 2006

AOGB: A Year In Review AKA , Some Stuff I Wrote

Now that 2006 is officially coming to a close, I figured it was only appropriate to do a retrospective of some of AOGB's "best" posts. It just seems like the thing to do. I decided to break it up into two, nifty six month installments for your reading pleasure. If it's your second time reading time, I hope you enjoy them all over again. If it's your first time, consider this my Christmas gift to you. Part two will be posted tomorrow!

January

Mama Said Knock You Out
He Feels The Need, The Need For Speed
Throwing It All Away
Take It Outside
And All That Jazz
I'll Take Retention For 500, Alex

February

Eight-Six-Seven-Five-Three-Oh Ni ee ine
Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?
There's No Business Like Snow Business
Dark Sarcasm In the Classroom: Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4.

March

A Deer Caught In The Headlights Spotlight
Lost In Translation
Erin Go Blah's
Vacation, All I Never Wanted
Your Space, His Space, We All Scream For MySpace

April

Watching the Wheels
It's Hard Out There For a Pimp Teacher
Voices Carry
Some Like It Hot
One Singular Sensation
We're Living In A Material World, And I Am A Kohl's Girl

May


I Can't Go For That. No. No Can Do.

Tramps Like Us
Put Me In Coach
You Spin Me Round
Don't Take It Personal
Let It Bee

June

It's The End of the World As We Know It
Doing Time At the DMV
Last Stop, Twenty-Nine
I Wanna Rock?

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online