My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tell It To Me Tuesday "Step Right Up! Don't Be Shy!"

This weekend I finally had some time to do some long overdue weeding out of my sidebar links. In fact, I even managed to squeeze in a new post upcoming for this week, too! I dread revisiting the links though if only because I find out the hard way that many of them are defunct with no trace of how or where they went to. Even worse, depending on how you look at it, are the people who are still there but have decided to that AOGB isn't worth linking to anymore. Ouch.

So in an effort to play catch up and put my best blogging foot forward in 2008 I want to dedicate this week's TITMT to an AOGB, semi-annual tradition.

I want to know what links you think need to be added to my sidebar that aren't there already. This could be a brand new blog that you recently found or one that has sadly remained missing from the cavalcade of AOGB links. Oh, and if you are one of those links, speak up and let me know! Incidentally this also applies to My Space and I suppose Facebook and Friendster, though I really don't use either of those.

It all boils down to not wanting to leave anyone out really. If you are kind enough to continue to visit here I want to be kind enough to return the favor in the one small way I know how. In exchange, I plan on writing about as many new blogs as possible this weekend as my "response".

If you are participating on your blog, the rules are simple:

1. Answer this question ON YOUR BLOG and THEN link back to it via the box below.
2. Leave a comment letting me know you played along.
3. If you are interested in adding the box to your site, please visit Mister Linky.
4. If you have any questions or you're confused just ASK!

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online