My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Friday, November 05, 2004

Oh Say, Did You See The OC?

Last night was the night we've all been waiting for; the long-awaited return of The OC.

It feels like ages since we've seen Seth, Ryan and the gang. It looks like ages too. Did you SEE the cast members? It seems like some of the youngins aged overnight. I mean, no one is a teenager, except for Mischa and everyone else, well...they seem to be in danger of entering Ian Ziering territory in a few short seasons if you know what I mean. I'm hoping the look I was seeing on Adam Brody's face was just exhaustion. Yeah, that must be it. Exhaustion.

But alas, there is FINALLY something on Thursday nights to fill the 8 o'clock void. I'm sorry to say it, but Joey just isn't doing it for me. Watching Joey after having Friends for so many years is like having a side salad when you used to have filet mignon.

Anyway, there was a lot of baggage that needed to be checked on last night's episode. In case you missed it, the looming questions were: Will Seth stay in Portland?, Will Ryan stay in Chino?, Will Tate Donovan ever find another adjective to use besides fantastic? Will Peter Gallagher's eyebrows ever be tamed? Answers were provided for half of these. I'll let you guess which half.

Due to last year's content, The OC has been unofficially categorized as a dramaedy, half drama/half comedy. Only last night it was more like 80/20, with drama holding strong. I guess with all the angst to deal with, there was little time left over for laughs. I'll forgive you OC...this time. Next week though, I won't be as forgiving. You've been handed the 90210-Dawson's torch to carry on to the next generation. No pressure or anything.

Remember this and make us proud.

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online