My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Hey Kids! It's Tell It To Me Tuesday!

Everybody needs a gimmick. Their one-hit wonder. Their Chia Pet.

That being said, I decided this blog needs it's own trademark.

I don't know if I have enough "unique visitors" for this thing to work, but what the hell, I'll give it a whirl.

It's called "Tell It To Me Tuesday". Basically, the name says it all. Every Tuesday I will pose a question. (i.e.- You tell me what ________ I should be reading. You tell me what ___________ I should be watching.) See how easy this is? I already gave you two.

This is where YOU come in. In the comments section, YOU will tell ME what you think based on that day's question. In summation, every Tuesday I am giving semi strangers and even a few complete strangers license to tell me how to live my life. And really, who doesn't love telling others what to do, even a little bit? Come on, you know you do. Yes, you.

I already have a few ideas in my head, but I decided it to kick it off old school with an ice breaker.

So, tell me, what kinds of things do YOU want to see in future Tell It To Me Tuesdays?

Go ahead, hit me with your best shot.

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online