My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tell It To Me Tuesday "Come To My Window"

I almost forgot, your hours, not days, are numbered to go visit my renter Snozzberries. Go say hi, won't you? And why you're there, invite her over for tea or something as she's been awfully shy. I don't bite. Really. More on the Rent My Blog program later this week...

If you could pick any five or six words to describe yourself which words would you choose and why?

Now if I asked the people who know you to pick five words about you, do you think they would choose the same words? How about the people who only partly know you based on what you show them via your blog?

Perception, misconception and introspection are the main ideas behind something called a Johari Window. The window has four panels that attempt to show how where what you think about yourself and what others think about you overlap or in some cases, does not.

So for this TITMT I want you to click on the link and tell me all about...me. The more people who comment the more interesting the window becomes. Look at me, telling y'all what to do. Luckily, 'pushy' is not a choice and no, you can't add a write in vote.

If you participate in my Johari Window, end up creating one of your own, or just want to halfway participate and tell me which words you think best describe you, please leave me a message in the comments section.

I know you will wait with bated breath as I prepare to bear my soul for the blogging community this Sunday!

Janet's Johari Window

By the way, the original inspiration for this post was brought to you by the letters M,C and F....better?:)

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online