My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Write Back Weekend "Take A Walk On The Weird Side"

This week's renter is The Dog's Breakfast. A true picture of patience and persistance, she has bid on this blog more than once and took me seriously each time when I said it's not her, it's me. Finally, her patience has paid off. I hope you will all pay her a visit and make her time here worthwhile!

TITMT this week was to tell about the weirdness that is you. After some careful consideration, I decided I couldn't just stop at five things that were weird about me. Part of this was because some of you provided me with inspiration to digger deeper. The other part was because I had been tagged to do this meme at least three times, so I figured I owed everyone at least fifteen seperate accounts of all things weird. Not to mention the fact that weird + me isn't really all that far fetched. So here we go...

Five Twenty Weird Things About Me

1. My knees always crack when I bend down to the point where people cringe, but it causes me no pain.
2. I'm cold. All the time.
3. I never learned how to hold my pen the right way.
4. I shuffle my feet when I walk. On the other hand, I don't really know how to shuffle cards at all.
5. When I sleep, I push my whole body down further, so one foot hangs off the bed.
6. I often put any excess my food I have when I'm eating into a napkin before I dispose of it.
7. No matter where I am, no matter what I'm doing, objects often end up hitting me in the head.
8. I don't like driving with other people in the car and I don't like driving to most places I've never been to before without a trial run first.
9. Like Swan Shadow, I know all the words to a film, but mine is Some Kind of Wonderful and EVERY SINGLE WORD from the lyrics to "We Go Together" from Grease.
10. I have "no" shoulders.
11. I hate the consistency of fortune cookies on my fingers.
12. I used to collect movie ticket stubs the way some people collect stamps.
13. Like Dawn, I could also eat Chinese food every day.
14. Like Carmen, I am a Gemini, though to be fair, I never thought this was weird.
15. I used to be deathly afraid of riding on escalators, not elevators.
16. Like Nat, I dip my fries in mustard, but I also use ketchup and sometimes I enjoy Arby's Horsey sauce, too.
17. Also like Nat, I almost always have a bruise on my body. I'm also very itchy when, if I scratch, the itch also turns into a bruise.
18. Like MCF I remember and revere the names of really small actors like Randall Batinkoff, Lee Montgomery and Byron Thames.
19. I always drink water...except for when I'm really thirsty. Then, for some reason, water alone cannot quench my thirst.
20. I have two different types of hair.

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online