My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tell It To Me Tuesday "What'shisface"

Ok, so do you want the good news first or the bad news?

I think I'll give you the good news.

The good news is that TITMT is being posted, bright and early. The bad news is that I still can't see this site or a few other usual suspects. My boyfriend says it is a "DNS Server" that is down somewhere. It may come back by itself, it may need to be forced. We even tried flushing the DNS Server. I know, I didn't know you could do that either.

Of course if anyone has any ideas, by all means, pass them along.

But today's TITMT question is the following...

The acting world is full of household names. Harrison Ford. Tom Cruise. Meryl Streep. But today's post isn't about them. Today I want to hear about the actors who are your favorite little known gems. You know, the type that you love to see in a movie, but from time to time even you have to look up their names?

These people are the great character actors and actresses of our time and deserve credit where credit is due-- if only people knew who they were giving credit to.

So go ahead and give me your most wanted. The more obscure the better. Links to pictures are optional. Internet searches for research purposes are to be expected. And I even have a built in motivator to encourage you to comment. If you don't comment, I don't know that you were here. (I can't access the site or the Mister Linky box, remember?) If that doesn't get lurkers out of the woodwork, I don't know what will.

Here are the directions again if you wish to participate on your blog:

1. Answer this question ON YOUR BLOG and THEN link back to it via the box below.
2. Leave a comment letting me know you played along.
3. If you are interested in adding the box to your site, please visit Mister Linky.
4. If you have any questions or you're confused just ASK!




 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online