My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Friday, August 13, 2004

Sandy, You Must Start Anew

Presto! Chango! Abracadabra!

Welcome to my new template! I would have posted this sooner but to be honest, I didn't even know the changes had officially been made.

In all fairness, I can take credit for the content, but not for the actual design. That honor belongs all to this man. I wanted to give him a site credit as well, but he said there was no need. So here's a shameless plug for his "place of business" anyhow. Y'all should blogroll him, pronto.

There's still a few things I want to work on, but already I think this is much improved from my old, ho hum, please get me out of here, template.

Comments about the comments.
I need to get these things emailed to me, as they were a luxury I had grown accustomed to. Haloscan apparently makes you pay twelve dollars to make it so. I'm too lazy to keep track of them by actually logging on to my own site, so I'm gonna have to change that. I also lost all my old comments in the transfer. I guess there's always a tradeoff.

Miscellaneous.
I might also play around with the font style and/or size and add a few more images. I wanted to renovate my site counter too as I have a specific plan for that, but I don't know how to change it.

If you've got an opinion or suggestion for the new site, feel free to leave a comment in the tip jar.

Other than that, most everything else has stayed the same, at least for now. You know, baby steps and all.

I hope you continue to visit the new and improved AOGB. Now serving sarcasm, sunny side up.




 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online