My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Friday, March 18, 2005

Good Things Can Come In Small Packages

Ok, so like, are you sitting down?

Of course you are. You are at your computer after all. Unless you do your blogging while standing which I gotta say, is highly irregular and not the best idea on your part.

Anyway, my car? Guess what I'm getting for it? Go ahead. I'll give you a few minutes. (Imagine the Jeopardy theme playing in the background)

$8,790.

You can stop rubbing your eyes. You read it correctly the first time. Apparently everything extra ups the price a little more. Just imagine what I could have gotten if I had a sunroof and leather interior. I know I have.

In other news, my dad said he's going to "park" his Sable on the same on ramp and try to make some magic happen.

Remember, voting continues for me over at King of Blogs. I believe there isn't a real limit, assuming you space out how often you vote. Voting goes all the way up until at least Sunday night. So, in other words, vote infrequently but often. It might look like I'm winning right now, but only 1 person trackbacked to the post. Come on guys! Someone out there has to know how to trackback and can hook a girl up! This could make or break the competition for me. Don't assume I'm "safe" the way so many people did for poor Nikko.:(

And just think, if I win this thing, we get to do it all over again next week!:)

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online