My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Color Me There

The other day, B2 over at Toner Mishap posted the bestest news I've heard in...well, a long time.

Apparently, there is a strong possibility that a Pretty In Pink 2 is in the works. He heard it from a friend who, heard from a friend who, heard it from another the brat pack just might be back in town.

In efforts not to get prematurely ga ga, I tried to confirm this with the online bible of media,Internet Movie Database. Unfortunately, nothing is listed on there as of yet. :( So until it, is, all I can chalk this up to is speculation.

But, IF indeed, there is a Pretty In Pink reunion with most, if not all the cast members and director John Hughes on board, I am there like white on rice.

I don't care if it's been twenty years.
I don't care if this is probably even more bittersweet for the actors then it is for me.
I don't give a damn that I have NO IDEA what the plot will be.

I'm just psyched, in theory, so let me have this moment.

Now, I don't know about you, but Pretty In Pink 2 just isn't cutting it for me. So, what do you think the title should be?

And, if you're a fan, pitch me a plot line while you're at it...

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online