My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Monday, August 15, 2005

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

Soon it will be time to put the days of loafing behind me. Infact last week I started going back in to school to start setting up the room eventhough we don't go back for another few weeks. This is because all the deliveries come over the summer and since I was a new teacher last year a new teacher = A LOT of deliveries.

So while the next few weeks will certainly be a flurry of activity as far as setting up is concerned, this is nothing compared to the avalanche of work I'm going to have the first few weeks I go back. Ok, the first few months. Alright, the first seven months. But I'm taking it all in stride. Really. By April, I should be good to go.

Anyway, this is where y'all come in. A few months ago Monty, among other equally brilliant bloggers, proposed a guest blogging scenario. Since this coincided with summer, I contributed to Monty's cause. I'm hoping she, and some of you, will now do the same for me.

I'm hoping to start posting guest posts in either the first or second week of September. How long they will go on all depends on the interest here. Of course I will not be abandoning this blog entirely. I will also be posting. The guest posts will just help ease the transition and help me avoid the sophomore slump at school.

So there you have it. If you are interested in guest blogging for AOGB (that's me) or if have any questions, then contact me at janet@theartofgettingby.com.

There's absolutely no pressure to post. Just remember the less guest posting volunteers I get, the less this site will potentially be updated come September. But really you don't have to feel bad about it.

Not at all.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some boxes to go unpack...

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online