My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Monday, July 19, 2004

Nine Great Things About I Love The 90's: 1999

1. On The Blair Witch Project "A lot of people thought the Blair Witch Project was a real documentary. A lot of people are retarded."- Mo Rocca

2. On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire "I think a more interesting show would be who wants to take a vow of poverty."-Craig Ferguson

3. On LFO "There was a whole pecking order of boy bands. It started with N'Sync and then you had the Backstreet Boys, and like 50 rungs down...was LFO."-Chris Booker

4. On Y2K "I was not fooling around with Y2K. I had water, kerosene. I had extra fanny packs. I bought some black market stinger missles and said come and get me."-MIB

5. On The Latin Music Invasion "You know that Gerardo was PISSED. Like I started that way back in the early 90's, ya know? With the Rico and the Suave...remember me?"
"Enrique and his mole were kinda like Daryl Hall and John Oates to me. You know what I mean? The mole wasn't necessary, but you know you like to see them together."-Hal Sparks
"Marc Anthony was by far the most hot AND the most skeletal of the three"-Mo Rocca


6. On the Atkins Diet "The Atkins Diet is where you eat bacon nonstop for 6 to 7 months and you lose weight...because you die."-MIB

7. On The Fight Club "I would talk about The Fight Club, but nobody talks about Fight Club."- Rich Eisen
"Then how do you get people to join? That's not good promotion."-Bobby Lee


8. On the Taco Bell Dog "It made me go less to Taco Bell. First of all, the dog was speaking Spanish...and the dog was SPEAKING."-Loni Love

9. More on Taco Bell "Who you gonna have? English sheepdogs selling tacos? No. English sheepdogs sell fish...and chips."-MIB

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online