My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Channel Surfing

Fox's new show, Point Pleasant, doesn't take place in NJ nor Point Pleasant. Discuss.

Leland Grant from VH1's The Partridge Family is a dead ringer for Benjamin McKenzie on The OC.

Does anyone else's eyes glaze over when Gilmore Girls cuts to scenes where Rory feigns interest in the day to day happenings of her grandparents?

If Jim Croce could save time in a bottle, the first thing he'd want to do is to save every day till eternity passes away. If I could save time in a bottle, I'd fast forward through all of these ridiculous American Idol auditions and get to the good stuff.

Life As We Know It is actually a pretty good show. Translation, this show will be shelved and re-released on DVD as "The One That Got Away" in early 2007.

I have a love/hate relationship with The Bachelorette. I hate that 25 guys are vying for one freakin' girls attention. On the other hand, I love that 25 guys are vying for one freakin' girls attention.

Milo Ventimiglia played the exact same character consecutively on both Gilmore Girls and American Dreams, only in different decades. His eventual departure from each show was also the same- rejected and easily overlooked.

I've never seen 24. That makes 5 of us.

Hey! Isn't that Michael Ian Black on repeats of The $25,000 Pyramid?!

Note to Jack & Bobby- unless you plan on being on for the next 20 years, you can save the flashes into the future. If I'm never gonna see it, it really doesn't matter.

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online