My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Monday, January 24, 2005

Cav Made Me To Do It

I got tagged by Cav. I don't normally do meme's. They're not really me. But since she asked so nicely AND it is a meme about music, I obliged:

Oh, and I spiced it up a little bit, to inject a little personal style. Hope you don't mind...

Random 10

Something Old

"Worst That Could Happen"- Johnny Maestro and The Brooklyn Bridge
"They Don't Know"- Tracey Ullman
"Don't Shed A Tear"- Paul Carrack

Something New

"Breathe"- Anna Nalick
"Does He Love You?"- Rilo Kiley

Something Borrowed

"I'll Back You Up"- Dave Matthews Band
"Someone Else's Star"- Bryan White

Something Blue

"Out of The Blue"- Debbie Gibson
"Your Baby Never Looked Good In Blue"- Expose
"Blue Sky"- Patty Griffin

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?


At last count, 242. Burn baby, burn.

2. The last CD you bought is...

Funny you should ask. As of a week ago, I'd have to dig deep to get the answer to that one since I'm Bear Share's bitch. But then I finally used a gift certificate given to me by a friend. Long story short, I caved and purchased Greenday's American Idiot.

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message?

It depends. Does the radio station in my mind count? I woke up this morning with The Turtles "Elinore" in my head.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to that mean a lot to you. (now hyperlinked for your viewing pleasure!)

"Both Belong"- The Grays
"No Such Thing"- John Mayer
"Best Imitation of Myself"- Ben Folds Five
"Lemon Parade"-Tonic
"Dogs In The Yard"- Paul McCrane

5. Who are you gonna pass this to (3 persons) and why?


First of all, I gotta say the whole "three persons" thing sorta bugs me. Who talks like that and where can I get a gun to shoot them?

Since I hate pressuring people to respond to these sort of things so I'm gonna open it up to the first three people who comment to this post. This way you're picking yourself to respond and thus, keeping the meme alive.

Of course, this is also because I'm lazy.

P.S.- Calm down. The '90s are still alive and well below, despite the memes of music.

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online