My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Friday, August 20, 2004

What A Difference A Day Makes

It's been a sad, sad week in Janet's world of reality television. Gone from Amazing Race 5 is the oddly lovable Charla. Of course, that means Mirna is gone too. I never had the chance to truly decide if she was evil or not. Guess I never will.

On an even sadder note, my beloved Will was voted out on Big Brother 5 by that evil, evil Adria and her, "I want to be treated like an individual but I will do everything exactly like my twin sister",Natalie. And we are to believe God spoke to these girls? Give me a break! One of these in one week was enough of a blow but two at once? My poor, poor heart, not to mention my poor, poor viewing pleasure.

On a totally unrelated note, my position at the school has been officially switched from Intervention Teacher to Third Grade Teacher so it seems I'm getting my own classroom after all.

And now the panic sets in.

Training is all next week. The week after that is in-service. The kids start on the 8th. I don't know what I have and/or what I'll need to get. I don't know when I get in the room. I don't even have a plan for the first day, let alone for the first week...which I figure would be nice right?

All I know is dollar stores can't see enough of me these days.

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online