My Wishlist

Runner-Up Best Overall Blog of 2005!

I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh.
View my complete profile
Blogroll Me!   Review My Site   Site Feed MySpace Profile Facebook Profile   Friendster Profile

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Art of Getting By and get new posts delivered to your in-box daily!


powered by Bloglet
Subscribe with Bloglines

 

"This is the most exciting day of my life...and I was pulled on stage once to dance at a Bruce Springsteen concert."
30 Rock

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This blog has been chosen
as a 2005 BEST

 

 

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Planting The Seed

I've never seen it. I know nothing about it. But there's one movie I hear about, constantly.

That movie is-- The Constant Gardener.

Perhaps it just seems I hear about this movie a lot because, in theory, the concept intrigues me. Then again, maybe I'm just intrigued because I'm from the Garden State.

Then there's another part of me that doesn't want to know what the movie is really about. I mean let's face it, a movie dubbed The Constant Gardener is not your run of the mill, "garden variety" title.

Still, just in case I ever get the chance, I've thought up a few questions I'd love to ask those involved with the project:

1. Is it a secret garden?
2. Does every rose have its thorn?
3. Who plays the "ho"? Or would that be "hoe"?
4. What does he do during the water shortage months of summer?
5. Will Xavier Roberts of Cabbage Patch Kids fame finally get his day in the sun?
6. Does he help weed out the bad guy?
7. Does he get to sow the seeds of love?
8. Is it really not easy being green?
9. We know about the necessary landscaping, but how about the manscaping?

and finally, on a more personal note...

10.How come Carole & Paula never saw me on The Magic Garden?!

Whatever he is, he's not messing around. It's all gardening, all the time. I imagine he's like The Energizer Bunny of gardening. He keeps going and going... and going. He's part Edward Scissorhands, part Lawn Doctor, green thumb optional.

So mock him if you must. The Constant Gardnener doesn't care. He can't please everyone, so he's got to please himself.

And if the stuffed shirts over at the Hollywood Foreign Press are not happy with his work? He should turn, smile and simply say I beg your pardon, but I never promised you a rose garden.

 

 


Blog Roll [−]

Blogging Chicks [−]

Blogger Chicks [−]

Blog Linker [−]





Google
Futon Critic
IMDB
Melodic.net
80's TV Themes
Slyck
The Onion
Television Without Pity
Modern Humorist
Best Week Ever Blog
American Idol


Carnival-small

Who Links Here

Listed on Blogwise
Join BloggerChicks
Blog Flux Directory
ESL and EFL Blogs
Best news blogs

Nubbit Blog Directory

Bloggy Award

TFS 100 TopBlogs

Top Blogs Personal Personal Blogs Personal Blogs Top 

blogs

 

  online